Saturday, May 24, 2014

Uplay Lounge winners!!


Hey there guys! seems like I got 4th place on the contest out of 221 fanarts!!!! YAAAAY =D, that means my drawing will be displayed on the Uplay Lounge on this year's E3 =D

Soooo, if you happen to be around the E3 or going to the Uplay Lounge, go check out some nice fanarts and say hi to the Ambassadors that had the luck to win the trip this year.

Here you have the fanArt I made of The Division and...





Also, a nice pic of the judges holding the top 5 winners FanArts, from left to right:

Michel Ancel – Creative Director, Rayman Legends
Jean-Christophe Alessandri – Art Director, Rayman Legends
Christophe Villez – Animation Art Director, Rayman Legends
Paul Tumelaire – Art Director, Valiant Hearts
Hubert Chevillard – Art Director, Ubisoft Montpellier



All of them did a good job since a lot of entries where outstanding and gave'em a pretty hard time deciding wich one was the best, so, I feel very confident, since this is the first time I get so close to win such a big prize I'm in the mood for getting into more contests, and also try next year, and see if I finally get to see the E3 live, it's on my bucket list =D

You can also follow this Link to the Uplay page dedicated to the Winners and check out all the fun stuff they are giving to the artists, also, the winners of the fanvideo contest.

Thanks to the people  that voted on the contest and also to Uplay to organize this contest and bring gamers all over the world closer to the E3 experience

hope you liked this post and I'll see you in the next one guys! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment